The initial meeting with the client was to look at an existing fixture with a view to enhance and redesign the greeting card and gift wrap section within the store.
1. Brief taken and clarified with their store development team.
2. Account Manager briefed WB’s technical and design team.
3. First off draft concepts were submitted to the client for review and feedback.
4. Amendments were made and resubmitted for pre-render review.
5. Detailed drawings were created and left to render overnight ensuring that the final submission to the client were realistic.
6. Final renders submitted and any amendments made prior to prototyping.
7. Prototype manufacturing initiated and debrief took place with the relevant colleagues.
8. Prototypes were assessed during the manufacturing process and any production changes made to simplified operations for volume production.
9. Final assessment and checks carried out before painting and assembly took place.
10. Account Manager submitted the prototypes for final approval and sign off.
11. WB initialised roll out procedure and issued a Project Manager.